Most of our design services start with an up to 2 hour in home consultation to assess your needs and provide direction for your project.
What's Included In An In Home Consultation:
• Getting to know you, understand your needs and discuss initial thoughts, ideas and make suggestions for a design direction
• Walk through of each room to determine your style and how you live
• Recommendations for furniture layout
• Help to define a comfortable budget
• Paint color selection
• Window treatment ideas
• Lighting ideas
• Ideas for new furniture and furnishings
• Styling tips
• Ideas on how to mix patterns, styles, antiques and heirloom pieces
• Explanation of the design process, how we work and what to expect
• Answer any other questions you may have
This is a working meeting as well as an opportunity to get to know each other, and understand your needs, as well as an opportunity to discuss initial ideas which we take time to develop later into a custom design plan. At the end of our meeting, if you would like to move forward, I will collect the signed agreement and the retainer fee. If the project is small enough, I will photograph and take measurements at that time, otherwise we'll schedule it at a later date.